Announcing U.S. Representative Dennis A. Ross!
Congressman Dennis A. Ross proudly serves Florida's 15th Congressional District as a member of the United States House of Representatives. Now in his third term, Congressman Ross continues his role as a distinguished member of the House Financial Services Comittee. Congressman Ross will join us a a special speaker for this year's premier ATM industry event - NAC2016!
NAC2016 Conference & Expo Agenda Now Available!
In the current climate and quickly changing dynamics of the U.S. Retail ATM Industry, NAC2016 brings you the most relevant, current and reliable information on America’s ATM business.
The ONLY Event with 100% U.S. Retail ATM Marketplace Focus!
This Year's Agenda Features:
- Implementing EMV at the ATM Workshop: By the U.S. Payments Forum (formerly the EMV Migration Forum) - Complete EMV Use at the ATM Update from Top U.S. Payments Forum ATM Working Committee Experts, (Lunch provided by the U.S. Payments Forum)
- ATM Technical Training Sessions from the Three Top Retail ATM Manufacturers
- Business/Technology Opportunities from NASA’s Technology Transfer Partnership Program
- New ATM Relevant Research and Insights from the Federal Reserve
- Real World Diversified Business Opportunities for ATM Deployers
- Marketing Tips & Techniques to Take Your ATM Business to the Next Level
- Legal/Regulatory/Legislative Updates – DC and State Level Reports
- Much More!
ATMs Across America - A New Frontier
The NAC2016 Conference & Expo
Buena Vista Palace, A Hilton Affiliate-
Walt Disney World™ - Orlando, FL
October 17-20th, 2016
Registration Rates are All-Inclusive!
One low price for Educational Sessions, Workshops, ATM Security Academy and Much More!
$495 - NAC Members
$795 - Non-NAC Members
A Big Thank You to Our NAC2016 Sponsors!
U.S. INDEPENDENT ATM INDUSTRY!
...for record breaking attendance and support at NAC2015.
NAC2015 Slide Show
ATM and Petroleum Transactions are Next Up for EMV Liability Shifts
With the U.S. point-of-sale conversion to EMV chip card acceptance well under way, attention turns to the upcoming liability shifts for ATM and fuel-dispenser transactions. Read More>>
ATMEquipment Sponsors Free White Paper, "EMV & The Merchant ATM: Protecting Your Business"
Getting merchants to upgrade their ATMs to EMV has been frustrating for ATM deployers. As ATM owners, merchants face the same level of risk exposure at their cash dispensing machines as their POS terminals. Read More>>
[Members Only] NAC Update from the U.S. Payments Forum (f/k/a the EMV Migration Forum) -Summer 2016 Quarterly Meeting
The atmosphere at the most recent quarterly cross-industry meeting of the U.S. payments forum was understandably somber, given the difficult transition being experienced by America's merchants since the Point of Sale (POS) EMV liability shift. Read more>>
As Merchants Struggle With EMV, Their Chargeback Toll Will Hit $5.8 Billion in 2016
The U.S. EMV transition that began in earnest last October has brought with it a lot of pain, but few issues have been more agonizing for merchants than the flood of chargebacks they’re seeing for the first time. Now estimates are emerging that begin to quantify that pain. Read more>>
& Expo Registration
October 17th - 20th, 2016
Hotel Buena Vista Palace