[Press Release] National ATM Council Announces Newly Elected Board And Officers
JACKSONVILLE, FL, January 9, 2017 – The National ATM Council, Inc. (NAC), the nation’s leading trade association representing U.S. independent ATM providers and their suppliers, is pleased to announce election of its Board of Directors and Board Officers, effective January 1st.
The following NAC Board members will serve as the organization’s newly appointed Officers: George Sarantopoulos, NAC Board Chair (Founder and CEO of Access One Solutions – Brooklyn, NY); Patrick Conner, NAC Board Vice-Chair (President of ATMPartMart.com – Westlake Village, CA); Mike Powell, NAC Secretary (Founder and CEO of First Regents Bancservices, LLC – Brentwood, TN); and Chris Waters, NAC Treasurer (Vice-President of National ATM - Houston, TX).
“NAC is pleased and excited to formally announce investiture of its new Board of Directors and Officers, effective January 1st. NAC thanks these dedicated and talented professionals for contributing their valuable time and expertise on behalf of America’s retail ATM industry sector”, said Bruce Renard, Executive Director of NAC.
“I am grateful for this opportunity to serve as NAC’s Chair, and I will do all in my power to help guide the association successfully and continue fighting the good fight for our industry during the important times ahead”, said incoming NAC Board Chair, George Sarantopoulos. “My sincere thanks to outgoing NAC Chair, Bonnie Dalrymple, for her outstanding service and leadership. It will be a privilege to continue working with Bonnie and our other excellent NAC Directors, as we continue the organization’s vital work to preserve and promote the interests of those who make widespread convenient access to cash possible at retail ATMs across America.”
The new NAC Board of Directors & Officers, effective January 1, 2017, are as follows:
• Bryan Bauer, Vice President and General Manager, Kahuna ATM Solutions
• Tim Baxter, President, SwypCo, LLC
• David Braddock, Partner, Meiners Development Company
• Jim Cabe, NAC Vice Chair Emeritus and Managing Partner, Turnkey ATM Solutions, LLC
• Greg Chiasson, Director, ATM’s of the South, Inc.
• Patrick Conner, NAC Board Vice-Chair; President, ATMPartMart.com
• Bonnie Dalrymple, Immediate Past NAC Board Chair
• Jim Everton, EVP and General Manager, eGlobal ATM
• Scot Gardner, President, SJI ATM, Inc.
• Emily Harris, COO, Ecash, Inc.
• Mike Powell, NAC Secretary; Founder and CEO, First Regents Bancservices, LLC
• George Sarantopoulos, NAC Board Chair; Founder and CEO, Access One Solutions
• Curt Selman, NAC Chair Emeritus; President, Selman Telecommunications Investment Group LLC
• John Steely, President, Automated Systems America, Inc
• Chris Waters, NAC Treasurer; Vice-President, National ATM
NAC’s incoming Board of Directors and Officers will continue charting the strategic course and directing the financial resources of the association to fulfill NAC’s mission of ethically and effectively representing the business interests of U.S. independent ATM owners, operators and suppliers. Key items for the coming year will include ongoing oversight of the organization’s governmental affairs efforts and NAC’s antitrust case against the global card networks.
NAC Issues Voluntary Industry Guidelines for ATM Vault Cash/Settlement Accounts
The Guidelines are being issued for use, on a voluntary basis, by independent ATM companies in the U.S. that wish to provide an additional level of information to the financial institutions that maintain their ATM vault cash accounts. Read more>>