NAC2019 Sponsor & Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
- Agreement: Exhibitor hereby agrees to abide by these Rules & Regulations, together with such additional rules and regulations as may be adopted by The National ATM Council, Inc (NAC) and provided to Exhibitor from time to time. As used in this Agreement, “Exhibitor(s)” includes any company or entity registered at a NAC event as a Sponsor or Exhibitor for such event, together with any employee, agent, representative, or independent contractor of Exhibitor, which shall be governed by these Rules & Regulations.
- Membership: In order to receive the member rate, the Exhibitor’s NAC membership must be current at the time of the event. If the membership lapses, or the company chooses to not renew NAC membership, NAC has the right to charge the non-member rate.
- Exhibitor Packet/Important Deadlines: Information for online access to the NAC2019 Exhibitor Packet will be emailed to the contact person for each exhibiting company. This information will include important deadlines for such items as logos and company descriptions; certificate of insurance requirements; show bag item delivery and contact information for the Exhibition Services Company and the Conference Venue. Exhibitor will need to review the Exhibitor Packet and emails from NAC and return all items on time to be included in all applicable Exhibitor benefits. A PDF version of the Exhibitor Packet will also be provided upon request.
- Assignment of Exhibit Space: NAC assigns booth space to Medal, Event and Product Sponsors based upon sponsorship category, contribution amount, and registration date priority within those categories, and then to Exhibitors on a first-come, first-served basis. NAC reserves the right to assign or relocate Exhibit areas or reconfigure the exhibition area for the betterment of the event, or otherwise in its sole discretion. Exhibit space assignment and priority in selection shall be conditional upon payment in full of all conference and membership amounts due. Exhibit Space Selection forms will be provided to all Exhibitors and the Exhibit Hall layout map will be distributed to enable space selection preferences to be made. Exhibit space assigned to the Exhibitor is for the use of the named Exhibitor only. Exhibit space sharing in whole or in part with any third party is expressly prohibited, except upon written permission of NAC prior to the conference.
- Exhibitor Badges/Spaces: Each exhibit space is intended for a single business entity only, to include corporate affiliates. Exhibitors shall not share booth space with an outside third party and without requesting permission in writing for such booth sharing from NAC. In such a case, NAC reserves the right to assess a reasonable additional charge for any such space sharing at a rate of fifty percent (50%) of the otherwise applicable booth space rates. All conference badges/lanyards issued by NAC for Exhibitors/Sponsors shall be for the sole use of Exhibitor/Sponsor personnel or its IAD/ISO customer identified thereon and as supplied in advance to NAC. Sharing of badges/lanyards with individuals or vendors other than the person named on the badge/lanyard is not permitted and is grounds for removal from the event.
- Terms of Payment: All registration forms submitted to NAC must be accompanied by the appropriate payment of the associated amounts due. Returned checks will result in a $50.00 returned check fee being charged, and all future payments by that exhibiting company must then be made by charge card (MasterCard/Discover/Visa) or certified bank check.
- Cancellation by Exhibitor: In the event Exhibitor cancels its participation in a NAC event covered by this Agreement, any fees paid or due and owing shall still be applicable and cannot be transferred to another future NAC or other event or applied to pay NAC dues. The following refund policy will be fully applicable and enforceable:
CANCELLATION / REFUND / SUBSTITUTION POLICY
Written notice of cancellation received by NAC on or before SEPTEMBER 1, 2019, will result in a refund of all fees paid, less a one time fifty-dollar ($50) administrative processing fee. Please submit any cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, and allow twelve weeks for receipt of refund. PLEASE NOTE: No refunds will be provided for cancellations received after SEPTEMBER 1, 2019.
On-site no-shows are non-refundable.
Substitutions are encouraged and should be submitted to email@example.com. Please include the original attendee’s name and the substitute’s full contact information (name, title, company, address, phone #, and email address). Please provide NAC with notification by email regarding any substitutions prior to OCTOBER 8, 2019. After that date, substitutions will be processed on-site at the NAC2019 event.
- Event Cancellation by NAC: If NAC cancels the event to which this Agreement is applicable, NAC will refund payments in the amount received by NAC, and NAC will not be responsible for other costs or expenditures incurred by Exhibitor. NAC will not be required to refund payment or assume additional costs or liability due to cancellations of or modification to the event resulting from “acts of God” or illegal activity. All refunds will be issued within twelve (12) weeks of receipt of written cancellation.
- Exhibitor Cancellation by NAC: Exhibit space may be cancelled by NAC for failure of Exhibitor to make payments when due or to comply with this Agreement or the applicable rules and regulations set forth herein. If an Exhibit space is cancelled by NAC under this provision, Exhibitor shall forfeit all payments made and NAC shall have the right to offer such cancelled space to another Exhibitor at NAC’s sole discretion, without triggering any mitigation of such forfeited amounts.
- Attendance: NAC uses all reasonable commercial efforts to market its events and attract attendees, but does not guarantee specific levels of attendance at any given event. NAC makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding attendance levels at its hosted events or the specific event covered by this Agreement.
- Mediation/Applicable Law & Venue: If a dispute arising out of or related to this Agreement cannot be settled through good faith negotiation, then the parties shall first attempt, in good faith, to settle the dispute by mediation through a commercially recognized mediation body to be agreed upon by the parties, and conducted in Jacksonville, FL, before resorting to any other dispute resolution procedure including, but not limited to, litigation. Each party will be responsible for its own costs and one-half of the fees associated with such mediation. This Agreement shall, for all purposes and forms of action, be governed by and interpreted under Florida law, and any action required to seek interpretation of or enforce this Agreement or its terms shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in City of Jacksonville, Florida, USA. The parties expressly submit to personal jurisdiction in such location and agree that this venue constitutes the most appropriate jurisdiction for any such action.
- Exhibitor Responsibility Clause: To the fullest extent permitted by law, the person/legal entity described as “Exhibitor” in this clause and elsewhere in this Agreement hereby assumes full responsibility and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NAC and its members, officers, directors, contractors and agents, from and against any and all claims, expenses (including attorney fees), damage or liability arising out of Exhibitor’s participation in the event including, but not limited to, participation of any employee, agent, or independent contractor of Exhibitor and including Exhibitor’s use of the event hotel’s conference center and exhibition space and premises. Exhibitors agree to terms and conditions contained in Planet Hollywood Conference Services Guidelines.
- Insurance: Exhibitor agrees to obtain and maintain during the use of the exhibition premises, Comprehensive General Liability Insurance, including contractual liability, covering the Exhibitor’s indemnity obligations in this clause and the Agreement. Such insurance shall be in an amount of not less than two-million dollars ($2,000,000) US combined single limit for personal injury and property damage. Such policy shall name the following entities as additional insured(s): (1) NAC and its members, officers, directors, contractors and agents; and (2) Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino, Caesar’s Entertainment and their subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their officers, directors, representatives and employees. Exhibitor shall supply NAC with a Certificate of Insurance at least thirty (30) days prior to use of the exhibition premises. Exhibitor understands that NAC does not maintain insurance covering Exhibitor’s property and it is the sole responsibility of Exhibitor to obtain such insurance.
- Operation of Exhibits and Exhibitor Conduct: Exhibitor and any of its employees, agents, independent contractors, or representatives will conduct their actions and behavior at all times during the dates of the event and on event premises consistent with NAC’s conference goal of unifying businesses within America’s retail ATM sector for the common betterment of the industry and the public we serve. By participating in NAC2019, Exhibitor agrees to demonstrate conduct to all other participants, including Attendees, Sponsors, Speakers, Exhibitors, Competitors, and Event Staff showing respect, dignity, and professionalism at all times. Any form of offensive language, offensive behavior, discriminatory behavior or harassment whatsoever is expressly prohibited, on site at the event or on conference related social media. Any signage, print material, or other promotional items displayed or used anywhere on the event premises or worn during the event or in Exhibit Hall that refers either explicitly or implicitly to another event participant or Exhibitor in a derogatory or defamatory manner is expressly prohibited and forbidden.
- Displays in Exhibit space must be designed and operated in a manner that respects the rights of other Exhibitors, Attendees, and all conference participants. Displays shall not be designed in a manner that will block or otherwise interfere with a neighboring Exhibitor. If this occurs, NAC reserves the right to require alteration of such offending feature(s) or have the Exhibit removed in its entirety. All signage, advertising, literature, and any other promotional material used by Exhibitor must be directly related to the Exhibitor’s name, product, and service. Derogatory or defamatory advertisements aimed at other Exhibitors or industry participants, the unauthorized taking of photographs or videos, and any other activities that are offensive, profane, defamatory, or sexually suggestive, are strictly prohibited.
- Exhibitors may not enter booths of other Exhibitors without invitation. NAC has sole discretion to determine any violation of this provision. If NAC, in sole discretion, determines that an Exhibitor has violated or intends to violate this provision of the Agreement, NAC may require immediate removal of any such Exhibit or specific offending items or persons from the Exhibit Hall and the conference event.
- Security: In no case will NAC be responsible for any theft, loss or damage to Exhibitor’s products, Exhibit space display, or any other personal or company property wherever located. Exhibitor agrees that it is wholly responsible for protecting its and its employees, agents and representatives’ property on and off the exhibition hall floor and throughout the event venue premises. Entry by an Exhibitor into the Exhibit space assigned to another Exhibitor is permissible only when a representative(s) of the Exhibit space that is being entered into is present, or upon written permission of such Exhibitor.
- Photography, Video, or Other Recording: By registering for NAC2019, Exhibitor grants permission to NAC to take and use any photographs, video(s), or other recording of Exhibitor’s Exhibit space and organization representatives present at the NAC2019 event. Exhibitor is permitted at its discretion to take photography, video, or other recordings of their Exhibit space and persons present in that Exhibit space. All other photography, video, or other recording of whatever type is permitted only with prior written authorization from NAC.
- Exhibitors must comply at all times with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- NAC shall have full power to make or amend these rules.
*Various telemarketing firms have in the past contacted NAC conference attendees to solicit hotel reservations for the event. These companies are NOT affiliated with either NAC Planet Hollywood. The only cost free and secure method of reserving rooms for the Conference & Expo is through the link provided on this website. Click Here for Additional Information.