NAC2019 Event Policies
Registered attendee(s) and/or participant(s) (“you”) of the NAC2019 Conference & Expo (“NAC2019”), hereby agree to the following policies, terms and conditions (“Agreement”) with The National ATM Council, Inc. (“NAC”). If you are completing the NAC2019 registration on behalf of another person(s), you affirm that you have made the attendee(s) or participant(s) aware of this Agreement and he and/or she has accepted all terms and conditions:
- NAC is given the right to use any photos or videos taken or recorded of you or family members at NAC2019 for any and all NAC marketing or association purposes.
- You consent to the use of your registration information by NAC to send communications regarding updates, news, future events and other matters which NAC believes will be of interest.
- Your registration information will be shared by NAC with NAC2019 exhibitors and sponsors for communications about their products and/or services so they can better interact with attendees at NAC2019.
- Attendee Lanyards/Name Badges must be worn at all times in Event areas. Lanyard/Name Badge sharing is strictly prohibited at NAC2019. Each attendee must be registered individually with NAC and any attendee(s) found to be sharing name badges will be required to pay the full NAC2019 registration fee or asked to leave the Event.
- Photographing, recording, and/or videotaping of speakers and/or educational sessions other than by NAC or its authorized designees is strictly prohibited. Personal photos are allowed in the common areas and Exhibit Hall of NAC2019, but no photos of an Exhibit Booth area may be taken without permission of the Booth Exhibitor.
- Suitcasing is strictly prohibited at NAC2019. Any attendee or participant who is observed soliciting business or conducting commercial activity in the aisles, another company’s booth, public spaces or other areas of the Event venue without registering as a Sponsor or Exhibitor, or soliciting business for a company other than the company named on his/her Lanyard/Badge, is in violation of this policy and will immediately be asked to leave NAC2019 at the sole discretion of NAC.
- NAC is committed to a collaborative, safe, and respectful environment as our industry joins together at NAC2019 to network, learn and communicate. All Attendees, Participants, Exhibitors, Speakers, Sponsors and Staff are expected at all times to display common courtesy in speech and behavior, and through social media channels and any distributed materials. Inappropriate behavior or activities will not be tolerated, and a determination of such is in the sole discretion of NAC. Violators may be requested to desist such behavior or leave the NAC2019 event premises without a refund or other consolation.
- CANCELLATION / REFUND / SUBSTITUTION POLICY
|PLEASE NOTE: No refunds will be provided for cancellations received after SEPTEMBER 7, 2019.|
- All intellectual property rights, content, and all event related materials of NAC2019 distributed at or in connection with NAC2019 are owned by NAC or the respective Event exhibitors, sponsors or speakers.
- NAC gives no warranties, explicit or implied, regarding any aspect of NAC2019 or any materials related to or offered at the Event, and does not accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by you on any aspect of the Event or any information provided at the Event.
- The maximum aggregate liability of NAC for any claim arising from or connected with NAC2019, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise (including any negligent act or omission) shall be limited to the amount paid by you to NAC to be an attendee or participant of NAC2019.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, and the parties to this Agreement hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and State courts located in Jacksonville, FL, as the most appropriate and convenient forum for any action brought with respect to this Agreement or its enforcement or interpretation.
*Various telemarketing firms have in the past contacted NAC conference attendees to solicit hotel reservations for the event. These companies are NOT affiliated with either NAC Planet Hollywood. The only cost free and secure method of reserving rooms for the Conference & Expo is through the link provided on this website. Click Here for Additional Information.